Application Developer – ASP.net, Webforms/Webpages, SQL, mobile asp.net
|Role:||Full stack application developer. Focusing on asp.net application development, asp.net web forms, webpages, responsive websites and asp.net mobile applications|
|Industry:||Commercial and residential construction, Information technology, software development|
TopBuilder Solutions is a software and professional service company serving the residential and commercial construction industries. Founded in 2008, we provide cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing software to home builders and commercial contractors. We are financially stable, fast paced, innovative, growing company serving hundreds of home builders, commercial builders and real estate agencies across the USA and Canada. We are based in Houston, Texas.
TopBuilder Solutions continues to innovate by developing new features and products for our industry leading CRM and marketing solution. We have two main products: TopBuilder Commercial and TopBuilder Residential. Both products provide functionality through a cloudbased web application (asp.net) and we are developing a mobile version of our products. Our software interfaces with many third-party accounting, ERP, lead generation and project management applications. We also interface with our customer websites to capture new 2 leads and information requests including request for quotes. We continue to add new and enhance existing interfaces to support our customers and strategic partners.
As a new member of our product development team, you report directly to our company founder and lead project engineer. You will be responsible for developing new features, new products while enhancing existing products. You will work independently and with other TopBuilder Solutions team members, customers and third-party software developers. You will have the opportunity to work from home and in the office. You will be expected to follow quality and coding standards, conduct yourself professionally always and meet scheduled deadlines.
We seek experienced full-stack software developers in a permanent, full-time position (we are not sponsoring H-1B visas at this time). You must be self-motivated and productive in an unsupervised environment. You will be asked to pass a coding test and complete a job application. You must meet all the qualifications specified below for consideration. If you do not meet all the qualifications, please do not submit your application.
This position requires a professional with strong coding skills, deep interface development experience but is also able to interact with customers and other members of the TopBuilder Solutions team.
- .net (vb.net)
- ASP.net (webforms)
- SQL Server (Transact SQL, Stored Procedure development)
- Team Foundation Services
- Developing within a standard methodology or framework (including coding standards)
Nice to have skills
- SQL DBA experience
- Development of application interfaces or API’s in .net
- DevExpress 3rd party development tools/webform controls
- You must be an experienced .net developer with a minimum of 4 years on-the-job developer experience.
- You must have on-the-job experience developing interfaces using the Required Skills listed above.
- You must have formal education in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a similar degree.
- Reside in Houston or the greater surrounding area is preferred.
- You must be a US citizen.
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated and a self-driven person
- Have access to a home-based office quiet enough for meetings, conference calls and webinars. You will be allowed to work at home at least part of the time.
- Your interpersonal skills must include the ability to communicate clearly and patiently with clients and management.
Send inquires to Dave Knowles email@example.comSend Resume