TopBuilder is looking for an amazing, driven, and creative sales executive who will help us grow our company.
This position is responsible for sales and account management of our industry leading construction, home builder and real-estate CRM/Pre-Construction solution. This is a manager level sales position requiring experience and expertise in software sales, CRM and construction. Compensation will be base salary, commissions and bonuses.
Here is a summarized list of job duties and responsibilities.
- Establish a detailed understanding of the TopBuilder products, industries, and target markets.
- Schedule, deliver, and manage software presentations and demonstrations virtually (GoToMeeting or Teams) and live.
- This includes trades shows and live audiences.
- Obtain new qualified leads.
- Qualify, nurture, and close new and existing leads.
- Manage sales information in TopBuilder CRM according to company standards and guidelines.
- You will be accountable for meeting strict sales and performance metrics.
- BA/BS degree in sales, account management or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years experience with a proven track record in sales and the construction or new home sales industry.
- Experience with CRM is helpful but not required.
- Problem solver and creative thinker, who can communicate professionally.
- You will be required to complete a job application.
- You will need to manage your own schedule.
- Some travel is required.
- You must provide references.
- You will be subject to a background check.