TopBuilder is a leading provider of software and consulting services in the home builder and construction industries. We are an established 14-year-old company based in Houston, Texas. We are looking for a motivated, experienced, and versatile marketing professional to execute our marketing strategy.
You will develop data-driven marketing plans and strategies to meet stated corporate sales and growth targets. You will be responsible for executing your strategies and reporting progress against a clearly defined set of performance metrics.
You will be required to manage a team of digital marketing professionals. You will be required to contribute to marketing content and deliverables as part of the marketing execution plan. We cannot emphasize enough how much we want someone who can lead and directly contribute to the marketing deliverables.
- Develop and manage a companywide marketing strategy and plan.
- Develop and manage a detailed marketing and content delivery calendar.
- Manage Digital Marketing Campaigns including the company website, pay-per-click, social media, etc.
- Plan and organize marketing activities such as trade shows, webinars and, press releases.
- Directly contribute to the development of marketing content.
- Website design and administration.
- Proven experience building and executing complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Current knowledge of latest trends, technology, and best practices in digital marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be productive and flexible in an unstructured working environment
- Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work flexible hours as need from home and from our offices in Houston, Tx.
- Ability to travel as necessary (2 to 4 times per year)
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in marketing, has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Experience or exposure to the construction, CRM, and/or software/technology industries (nice to have)