Quoting assemblies help you build quotes quickly.
It speeds up the quoting process by letting you select a predefined group of quote items instead of having to select each quote item individually.
Without these quote assemblies, you would have to quote each item, quantity, and price individually. Even on smaller projects, this can lead to hours of work to quote one project.
Below, we’ll explore how these quote assemblies work, how they benefit you, and how you can access it if you are interested.
How Quote Assemblies Work
As mentioned above, quote assemblies are pre-defined groups of quote items. Once they’ve been built, they can be added quickly to future quotes.
- When they’ve been added to a quote, the quote assemblies will automatically add all of the items included in that group.
- Additionally, this will come with preset quantities, display order in the quote, and default pricing.
- Additionally, more than one quote assembly can be added to a quote.
- So, if you are building a home, you can select the base model assembly and add extra upgrade assemblies, like a kitchen upgrade or a bathroom upgrade.
- Lastly, quote assemblies are organized and searchable by Job Type, Keyword (Description or Manufacturer Name), Division, Territory, and by Creator.
- This helps you quickly find the quote assembly you need when you need it.
What are the top benefits?
- Yes, time-saving is the top benefit of using quote assemblies.
- Simply select the assembly, specify quantities, and adjust the pricing if needed.
- It helps ensure all your items are included in a quote.
- When searching for each item individually, it can be easy to forget something. It’s a common mistake. However, with quoting assemblies, all of your default items will automatically be added. No more forgetting.
- Build consistency and reduce training time.
- As mentioned above, mistakes can happen while developing quotes. Bring in a few new employees and you’ve added even higher chances something will be quoted wrong.
- With quote assemblies, new employees only have to click the right assembly. Once the assemblies been added, they only modify the quantities. This helps them build accurate quotes without having to know what parts are used on every job.
How you can gain access to quote assemblies.
TopBuilder’s Quoting Software is an added package to the TopBuilder CRM. You can add this package to your account by upgrading to our Enterprise level package or it can be added as an A La Carte item to your account.
If you’re interested in learning more, please speak with our Head of Sales & Partnerships, D’Lesa Medlin at (855) 806-6648 or by using her (Email). She will demonstrate how the quoting software can help your business specifically.